Charred Shishito Peppers
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients+ ½ pound Shishito peppers
+ 2 TBS olive oil
+ Lemon, to taste
+ Kosher salt, to taste
+ Shaved Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a heavy pan over medium-high heat.
- Add Shishito peppers and saute, turning frequently, for 5-10 minutes, or until slightly charred.
- Remove from heat, add lemon juice and Kosher salt to taste.
- Add shaved Parmesan cheese to take it over the top!
- Serve immediately. Eat all except the stem and enjoy!