Classic Wedge Salad
With busy days ahead, quick & easy is the name of the game. Take care of yourself and cool down with an easy, refreshing salad in just 25 minutes while still having time and energy to run all of your errands! Armor Farms' iceberg lettuce is as versatile as you can get!
For the salad:
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 4 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 Tablespoon
- 1 Cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 Cup blue cheese crumbles
- Prepare the lettuce by removing the outer leaves, chop the head of lettuce in half and then half again, making 4 wedges. Cut the end to remove the stem
- Plate the wedges and top with the blue cheese dressing, bacon crumbles, tomato, chives, and additional blue cheese crumbles.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
- Cook and prep times includes time to cook the bacon
- Dice the toppings small to help them stay on top of the wedge. Larger pieces will fall off.
- 1 Serving
Calories: 361kcal | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 12g |Carbohydrates: 4g| Cholesterol: 63g | Protein: 13g