Honey Glazed Carrots
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
+ 1 pound heirloom or baby carrots, trimmed
+ 1 tablespoon kosher salt
+ 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
+ 2 tablespoons honey
+ 1 tablespoon lemon juice
+ Freshly ground black pepper
+ ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a medium saucepan, combine kosher salt and water and bring to a boil.
- Add carrots and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until tender.
- Drain carrots and place back into saucepan with butter, honey and lemon juice.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until carrots are glazed.
- Season with additional salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.