Roasted Red Potatoes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
+ 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
+ 2 TBS butter
+ 2 TBS olive oil
+ 1 tsp onion powder
+ 1 tsp garlic powder
+ 1 tsp crushed dried rosemary
+ 1 tsp dried parsley
+ 1 tsp sea salt
+ ¼ tsp fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Cut red potatoes into roughly 1 inch pieces. Most red potatoes can be split into 8 pieces.
3. In a medium bowl, melt butter in the microwave.
4. Mix in olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, rosemary, parsley and salt. Stir to combine.
5. Place the cut red potatoes into a resalable plastic bag and pour mixed ingredients on top. Seal bag and shake to evenly combine.
6. Spray a jelly roll pan with cooking spray and pour red potato mixture and evenly distribute into a single layer.
7. Roast for 20 minutes and stir.
8. Roast for another 10 minutes or until desired doneness.
9. Add salt to taste.
Chef’s note: Use aluminum foil for easy cleanup